Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Back At It

Hello World! Its been several years since I have blogged. In reading my previous post its crazy how you can see the dysfunction and craziness you once thought was "normal" little did I know how drastically my world would change a year later from my very last post in 2010.


In September of 2011 I found out my husband of 14years had been seeing his work associate. I had been away on a girls weekend in Michigan and he sent the wrong text to the wrong women(ooops!) As I drove home in silence with tears running down my face I knew my life was about to take a drastic change. I just didn't know how drastic. Many of you have heard my story before on my various social media platforms. The details have been vague but we all get the jist of it.

The reason I decided I needed to take my story onto a more "wordy" platform is because Instagram, Facebook aren't really for lengthy chats. Here I can be more open and interactive. This deeply sad and devastating time in my life catapulted my desire for self love, healing and change. On here I can keep working on myself and growing. I have always journaled my whole life, this will be my journal.

I will even be reviewing some products from time to time as well. I love "stuff" so chances are if Im talking about it Im really geeked about it lol. I love make-up too! Also you will notice product links or "advertisements" on my blog as well. This is not meant to be annoying, I try to put things on here that I have used or that I really think is great. Yes if you click on the link and buy it I get a commission from it, however it does not pay my bills and Im not a millionaire from it. Im just an everyday person like you doing something I love and maybe along the way getting alittle compensation from it. I still have to work my real life jobs. I know you all would love to get paid for doing something you love too. Anyhoodle thats my little explanation on that.


So if you think Im super cool(I think Im cool) and want to follow along and get to know me please subscribe! Sit back and hold on tight your in for one hell of a BUMPY ride LOL







MUCH LOVE, ALICIA





No comments:

Post a Comment